Two arrested with demonitised notes worth Rs. 92 lakhs
Hyderabad, March 31 (ANI): The Hyderabad Police on Friday nabbed two persons who attempted to exchange old demonitised notes to the tune of Rs. 92 lakhs. The duo Ram Prakhash and Srinivas were trying to exchange the old notes on a 40-60 percentage basis deal where 40 percent of the new currency will go to the broker and the remaining 60 percent will go to the original owner of the currency. Both the accused have been booked under attempt for cheating.